Receiving Your FHWS Degree

After passing all FHWS regulations and graduating from your home university, you have to submit some official documents to start the recognition process at FHWS. This process may take some time, so please make sure to do it at an early stage.

Please submit the following electronic documents:

  1. PDF-file of your Bachelor's thesis or final paper
  2. Certified* copy of your Bachelor's certificate of your home university in German or English.
  3. Certified* copy of your transcript of records (including grades) of your home university in German or English.
  4. Certified* copy of the grade of your Bachelor's thesis in German or English, if it is not included in the transcript of records.

* Your home university or a notary public can certify copies.

Please send all the files to Prof. Dr. Rainer Wehner.